Our advisory approach does not end at the border. Due to the globalisation of markets, international tax law is increasingly becoming the focus of tax advice.
We advise you as a tax resident in connection with the essential tax aspects of an entrepreneurial or professional activity abroad. In doing so, we develop solutions that avoid double taxation.
In the entrepreneurial area, we advise you in particular on turnover tax in cross-border supply and service transactions, support you in the assessment of tax-compliant transfer prices within your group of companies and document these in the appropriate form.
If you are a non-resident taxpayer operating in Germany and/or planning or making investments, we will support you in fulfilling your tax obligations both in the corporate sphere (e.g. in determining permanent establishment profits or tax deduction obligations) and in the private sphere (e.g. tax return obligations).
We prepare all the necessary profit calculations and tax returns for you in Germany and represent you vis-à-vis the domestic tax authorities.
Our service areas
- VAT advice on cross-border transactions
- Supply and service transactions
- Tax advice for upcoming investments abroad
- Tax advice to foreign investors in Germany
- Transfer pricing investigations and documentation
- Double taxation agreement
- Preparation of the respective necessary tax returns
- Enforcement of rights within the framework of opposition or legal action proceedings